Dried Arrangement Class Tuesday 12th MarchRegular price $135.00 Save $-135.00
DATE: Tuesday 12th March
TIME: 9:30am - 11:30am
LOCATION: Mayflower Florist 78 Queen Street
TYPE: Dried Arrangement Class
Have you always wanted to try your hand at floristry? Then we have a wonderful opportunity for you! Join us for a fun couple of hours of flower magic where you'll learn the art of flower arranging.
- Ceramic Vase
- Dried and preserved flowers for arranging
- Other dried foliage + textural elements
- Styling demonstration and in-depth steps to learning the art of floral wreaths
- Care tips and tricks for drying and caring for flowers
- Insight into the floristry world
- Includes light refreshments
In this class, you'll learn how to make a beautiful arrangement in a vase using dried flowers, interesting foliage, and other textural elements to take home and enjoy.
Our florists will teach you some essential for flower care , seasonal flowers and where we source our flowers etc.
Free to ask as many questions as you want, and don't worry if you don't have any experience - we welcome everyone!
If you have questions please call us on 035783575
When booking your class please put the 12th of March as the delivery date.