Dried Wreath Class Thursday 7th DecemberRegular price $165.00 Save $-165.00
DATE: Thursday 7th December
TIME: 1:30am - 3:30pm
LOCATION: Mayflower Florist 78 Queen Street
TYPE: Dried Wreath Class
Have you always wanted to try your hand at floristry? Then we have a wonderful opportunity for you! Join us for a fun few hours of flower magic where you'll learn the art of creating a gorgeous dried wreath.
- Wreath Base & binding wire
- Dried and preserved flowers for arranging
- Other dried foliage + textural elements
- Styling demonstration and in-depth steps to learning the art of floral wreaths
- Care tips and tricks for drying and caring for flowers
- Insight into the floristry world
- Includes light refreshments
In this class, you'll learn to arrange a wreath using dried flowers, interesting foliage, and other textural elements to take home and enjoy.
Our florists will teach you some essential for flower care , seasonal flowers and where we source our flowers etc.
Free to ask as many questions as you want, and don't worry if you don't have any experience - we welcome everyone!
If you have questions please call us on 035783575
When booking your class please put the 7th December as the delivery date.